Dues, History, Other Information:
1. OCGS annual (2012) dues (individual households) are $50 payable to OCGS and mailed to our treasurer:
OCGS, c/o Joanne Warres, 2910 Old Court Rd, Baltimore, Md 21208
2. OCGS is one of the 18 members of the Pikesville-Greenspring Community Coalition, Inc. (PGCC). The URL is <http://www.pgccinc.org/>
3. No request for dues were made to any members of OCGS for 2008. Because we had only very minor expenses in 2008, and most were covered by bank interest, it was decided that it was appropiate to skip dues for 2008. 2012 dues were restored to $50 from $35 for recent previous years.
4. To hold down expenses and also to reduce labor, for 2009, it was decided to post our newsletter on our website only and to send a postcard to all OCGS household with information about our website. If members download the newsletter, pay 2009 dues, submit email addresses, we will continue this procedure. If on the other hand, we do not receive dues, or email data, then we will revert to hardcopy newsletters and dues requests. Of course, households without internet access can request hard copy and that will be indicated on the postcard mailing made in late 2008.
As of 2011, newsletters will be mailed out thru USPS. They will still be posted to our website. The above experiment did not work.
5. No request for dues were made to any members of OCGS for 2010. Because we had only very minor expenses in 2010, and most were covered by bank interest, it was decided that it was appropiate to skip dues for 2010.
6. History of OCGS 1970-2011.
7. Board of OCGS request for homeowners to join the association (sent Jan 2012).
8. Thank you to members who contributed funds in excess of their regular dues in 2011.